Polyurethane High-pressure Foaming Machine
MEG-ACMA type Polyurethane High-pressure Foaming Machine was developed and put on the market in 1977. Since then it has gained popularity by being widely used for production lines of major manufactures of automobiles,refrigerators, building materials thermal insulation materials domestically and overseas.
- The Best selling product
- Ensures homogeneous mixture and highly accurate measurement of low to high raw material viscosity levels
- Cost efficient due to the high durability level
- A simple design based on the users` evaluation
- The accurate operating management helped by a visual system
- The high precision raw material temperature control
- A great deal of equipment safety importance
Mixing Head Mark VII
Essential part of the MEG-ACMA Polyurethane High-pressure Foaming Machine
Mark-VII type mixing head it is highly innovative, upgraded version of its prototype mixing head Mark-III type developed and marketed in 1977. Mark VII is confidently a
high-performance machine which could be adapted to a wide range of polyurethane foaming fields.
The types of MEG-ACMA and Specifications
Polyol : Isocyanate （100：100）
Polyol : Isocyanate （100：50）
Min pump output
Max pump output
The motor-driven metering pump is equipped with an inverter. The above mentioned electric power does not include the power consumption of the raw material temperature control unit (MEG-HC type). Maximum viscosity is 2,000cps.