Polyurethane Low-pressure Foaming Machine
Available in a motor-driven mixing rotor or non-driving air mixing type
MEG-NE is a highly efficient two-component Polyurethane
Low-pressure Foaming Machine developed and
manufactured by MEG-MARUKA KAKOUKI Co., Ltd.
This type MEG-NE consists of the following devices and
– 1 set of LB type mixing head which has a good mixing performance
– 1 set of the highly accurate metering pump unit
– 2 sets of raw material tanks made of SUS
– 1 set of the SUS-made solvent tank
– 1 set of the control panel
1 set of temperature control unit for the raw materials.
Applicable to a wide range of polyurethane rigid foam,
semi-rigid foam, flexible foam and other foams.
This type is especially recommended to a customer who wishes to
newly start foaming work of polyurethane or small or medium scale production.
Mark-LB type Motor-driven Mixing System Features
- Mixing rotor and chamber designed prevent air entrainment due and dripping of residual liquid
- A highly efficient mixing rotor shape – the high precision mixing of the different velocity level raw materials ( low to high)
- An air-driven ejection device for an accurate ejection
- Backflow prevention device that can completely seal the materials
- Solvent flash mechanism with a good cleaning effect
- Easy maintenance and disassembly processes
- Cost-effective operation
Mark-AM type Air Mixing System Features
- Optimum foaming function for insulation and building material panels
- Compact operation and easy maintenance due to the lightweight simple design
- Mixing air adjustment function makes it compatible with a wide range of raw material characteristics
- Good raw material mixing due to the high performance special fixed type air mixer design
- Spare parts cost-effective operation
The types of MEG-NE and Specifications※Mixing ratio spec; 100 : 100
|Type||Minimum pump output capacity
ℓ / Min
|Maximum pump output capacity
ℓ / Min
※Mixing ratio of polyol / isocyanate 100 to 50 is also available upon request.